Thursday, March 3, 2016

Not in the mood

It is hard to be grateful or mindful when you're angry.

I've been angry a lot, in all honesty, and not just this week. However, this week has been particularly stressful when it comes to things annoying or infuriating me.

I am thankful that I am becoming more aware of something things I have been ignoring for a long time. It is good that I am coming to understand things from an adult perspective.

As for the thing annoying me right now? Well, I guess I'm thankful that it's completely ridiculous and it likely doesn't matter in the long run. I'm thankful that I can control my own behaviour and, as long as it does not fall into the category that is currently annoying me, I am fine.

I am thankful that I am a conscientious worker and (hopefully) person for the most part. I am thankful that I am given the opportunity to look at my behaviour and make sure I am where I need to be. I'm thankful I will most likely try and adjust things to get closer to my vision of who I am. At least, I hope I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As much as I like to hear myself talk, I like to hear from you too!