Friday, February 26, 2016

Accidental moments

As I sit here in the sunroom of a coffee shop, listening to the hustle and bustle of the employees and the mumbled conversations of the patrons, I am left with a moment to myself. I often enjoy moments alone best among strangers. There is something so peaceful about being alone together.

Even though I thought I was to meet a friend for coffee today (it's actually next week), I am grateful for the accidental moment of peace. I find these the most rejuvenating because I had all intentions to be productive and I get to stop and just breathe instead.

I'm enjoying my iced tea, writing a knitting pattern I have been meaning to do, deconstructing my last week, and just sitting.


1 comment:

  1. It's funny how those surprise moments of solitude can be such a blessing. You are wise to notice it.

    ReplyDelete

As much as I like to hear myself talk, I like to hear from you too!