Thursday, March 20, 2014

Late night edition of Thankful Thursday

It's snowing on the first day of spring. I have a sinus infection and The Guy has the flu. I've been eating everything that isn't nailed down and my back/neck injury from earlier this month isn't making it easy to do things.

Wait... this is about things I'm thankful for.

FINE.

  1. I went to a fantastic training session on being a leader on the front lines. It was a great place to learn about supervising and how it is not about "managing" people, but rather helping them reach their greatest potential. There was also tiny animals to play with and pipe cleaners. Thanks to Pine Tree Management Course!
    This monkey is keeping me company at my meeting. #100happydays
    Orangutang of motivation
  2. Lil E and I spent the afternoon together again. We took Monty for a walk, we bothered Uncle Wade, we ate the dog's raw hide bone (good for teething!), and then we went to the library where we made best friends with elementary school girls. It was fun and we will do it all again!
    E decided my frozen rice pack was her best friend. #adventuresinbabysitting
    E stole my rice cold pack and decided it was her best friend.

  3. The house is drywalled and the contractor has asked for our final paint colours. We may be moved in before 2045!
  4. It has been 3 weeks since it's been -30 C. So, that's something.
  5. I totally nailed that Sudoku puzzle I started tonight. "Gentle" my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As much as I like to hear myself talk, I like to hear from you too!