Monday, November 25, 2013

Grey Cup weekend in pictures

Grey Cup 101 in our hometown and Saskatchewan Roughrider as the Champions? That's a dang good weekend.  Here are one highlights! Sorry for my Instagram and FB followers as most of these are repeats (with a few new ones thrown in!)

Wade and I are ready too! At the Sheepdogs concert
The Guy and I before the game

Golden boy at Grey Cup. Some people's children.
There were strange people everywhere.

Finally, I can participate in Mo-vember!
Including me.

Grandma and Vicki ready for Grey Cup!
Grandma and Vicki were ready to watch the game.

IMG_1316
The Pep Band provided the music.

IMG_1348
And then we won.

IMG_1363
The entire city emptied onto the Green Mile to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As much as I like to hear myself talk, I like to hear from you too!